QTHA has launched a new opportunity for funding - QTHA Collaborative Research Awards.
Visit the QTHA Travel Award funding webpage to find out about Collaborative Research Awards. Funding is available to support collaborative research activities across QTHA. Applicants should be QTHA-affiliated researchers, post-docs or full-time students of one of the QTHA partner institutions working on a QTHA-endorsed project.
- Awards are available to fund joint research among QTHA partner institutions, which might involve covering the costs of travel, accommodation, and/or consumables;
- Awards will be made to research that relates to QTHA priorities, including but not limited to:
- discovery, new product development and trailing - drugs and vaccines;
- Indigenous health;
- disease surveillance and control;
- collaborations with mining and the health of mining workforce and communities;
- Awards are not available to fund equipment.
Applications are due by Friday 27 April 2012.